Commercial telemarketing involves outbound calling to your potential commercial prospects. Once we reach the appropriate contact; we present your commercial offering (product or service), complete an initial assessment of their level of interest, and qualify that commercial prospect based upon your criteria for sales leads and/or sales appointments.
Commercial telemarketing requires a unique skill set. Telemarketers must be savvy enough to navigate phone systems as well as finesse the infamous gatekeepers to reach key contacts. Commercial telemarketing is all about asking the right questions - probing questions and qualifying questions with a conversational approach. B2B key contacts are savvy and a scripted presentation will not be effective, but rather a conversational approach will increase the desired results of a qualified lead or a face-to-face appointment. Furthermore, experience in your industry and market segments is key to success.
Commercial telemarketing through Rich Enterprises, Inc. has a unique approach to executing new marketing campaigns and maintaining current accounts for continual progression.
Our first step in any marketing campaign is the on-boarding process.
- New client questionnaire – this questionnaire tells our team about your business. What type of business do you have? What is your target market? What makes a lead viable to you? This document is the starting point for every new commercial telemarketing campaign.
- Program outline – the program outline is a custom document created just for your commercial business. This document will contain key goals, list targets, sample scripts and common objections along with possible rebuttals. The program outline for your account is always a working document where modifications and changes can be made for the betterment of your program.
- Service agreement – this is a contract for services. It details the expectations of the marketing program along with responsibilities of Commercial Telemarketing (Service provider), responsibilities of the client and payment options and schedule.
- Kick off conference – Before executing all new marketing campaigns, we will initiate a kick off conference call. This call allows new clients to ask questions and become fully informed of the on boarding process, the daily reporting and scheduling as well as go over list criteria to prepare for kick off of their commercial telemarketing campaign.
- First day reporting – All clients received specialized daily reporting for all calls made on behalf of their campaign. We provide daily all calls and lead reports for all leads generated and appointments set.
Our next step in new commercial telemarketing campaigns is the ongoing process and responsibility of our clients in order to make their marketing program a true success.
- Conduct appointments – Our seasoned marketing team will provide you and your sales team pre-qualified leads and in person appointments. Our experience with the qualification process allows your sales team to follow-up with new contacts and close sales - rather than qualify and locate new business.
- Prepare quotation – After the initial meeting, your sales team can provide new prospects quotes for products, services or contracts.
- Present offer – Once the initial introduction has been conducted, it’s time to present your quotation offer to your new prospect. Meet and greets are great ways to build rapport and start relationship building.
- Review daily reporting –The daily reports from Commercial Telemarketing will provide details on every call made on behalf of your company for the day. You will see documentation such as “Left a voice mail for Tom” and “Spoke with the Gatekeeper and she mentioned Karen is the contact and on vacation until next week”. You might also see common objections that the marketing team is encountering. Reviewing the daily reports will show trends with the daily calls and allow for positive changes based on those findings. Daily reporting will also provide detailed lead reports for leads generated and appointments set.
- Provide feedback to Commercial Telemarketing – After our clients have completed their appointments, we like to be provided feedback. Feedback, whether it is good, bad or otherwise helps us adjust and modify our program for the betterment of not only your campaign but other campaigns going forward.
Having a consistent process means that we achieve strong results, have the successes that allow you to grow, and improve service quality regularly.